Balin Law is looking forward to serving those who served our country tomorrow, 11/11/2022, at the Veterans Resource Fair at the Cleveland Public Auditorium, 500 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
Veterans Day Resource Fair
The Resource Fair will be running from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Featuring dozens of vendors there to support the specific needs of veterans, Balin Law will be there to answer questions about Social Security Disability benefits and assist veterans with navigating disability benefits. Boxed lunches will be provided for the veterans in attendance and free flu and COVID-19 booster vaccines will also be available.
Identification and proof of service is required for Resource Fair participation. For additional details about the Resource Fair, call Edwin Parris at 216-664-3578. Tickets and more information can be found on EventBrite. (Note: Tickets are free!)
NOTE: Street closures for the parade will begin at 11 a.m., so please plan accordingly.
Veterans Day Celebration
The day will kick off at 10 a.m. at City Hall with coffee and light refreshments.
The annual Veterans Day Celebration ceremony begins at 11 a.m. with remarks from:
- Mayor Justin M. Bibb
- Karrie D. Howard, Cleveland’s Chief Director of Public Safety
- Christopher Zurawski, JVCOCC
- Danielle Krakora, U.S. Army veteran, CEO and co-founder of Ibility LLC
- U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Douglas Fullerton (keynote speaker)
- The Judge Felix T. Matia Outstanding Service Award for service to veterans and the community
- The Martin L. Flask Legacy Awards honoring a commitment to veterans and public service, and veteran student awards.
The 2022 Veterans Day Parade will kick off from City Hall at 12:30 p.m. and conclude at 1:30 p.m.
NOTE: Street Closures will Begin at 11 a.m., so please plan accordingly.