About Our Ashtabula Law Office
Our Ashtabula office is conveniently located off Route 20 just off Ohio State Route 11. Many stores are nearby including Walmart, Dollar Tree and various restaurants. Easy and free parking is readily available along with wheelchair accessibility.
Our courteous Case Manager, Cynthia, helps clients by answering disability questions, conducts initial interviews, helps complete the initial disability application, and helps file appeals. Cynthia will help you feel empowered and educated going through the disability process. Please note that our Ashtabula location is open 8am-5pm by appointment only.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Ashtabula Location Hours
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits