About Our Canton Law Office
Our Canton office is located at the intersection of 38th St. and Whipple Ave near Litehouse Pools and Spas and conveniently off Interstate 77. We share our Canton location with other businesses such as the Glantz Law Firm, the Christopher Dionisio Law Firm, and Barbara Fordyce and Associates. Neighboring areas our Canton office serves include: East Canton, Louisville, Waco, Richville, Reedurban, Perry Heights, North Canton, Monterey Heights, Lake Cable, Middlebranch, Massillon, North Industry, Greentown and Mapleton.
At Balin Law, we make it a priority to accommodate our clientele to ensure their comfortability. Our Canton law office has a private, free parking lot and is wheelchair accessible with a ramp leading into the office.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Canton Office Hours
Monday: 8:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment Only
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits