About Our Columbus Law Office
Balin Law, LLC, Social Security Disability Attorneys
Balin Law is an experienced Social Security disability law firm, founded in 1980, with offices throughout Ohio. Our attorneys help people apply for disability benefits and appeal when benefits are denied.
500 S Front St, Suite 1200 B
Columbus, OH 43215
Our Columbus office is our newest location, located in the Brewery Tower at 500 S. Front St., in Columbus’s Brewery District. Our Columbus office allows us to be even more accessible to clients in Central Ohio and Southern Ohio. While the vast majority of meetings and hearings are still being held via phone and video conference, we are there if that changes. We hope that our disability lawyers in Columbus will be able to help more people in Columbus suburbs and surrounding cities like Sunbury, Delaware, Zanesville, Reynoldsburg, and Grove City.
Balin Law’s Columbus office is located right off I-71 and I-70 at the Rt. 23, S. High St. exit.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Columbus Office Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Short-Term Disability Benefits (STD)
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits