About Our Cuyahoga Falls Law Office
Our Cuyahoga Falls office is located right outside of Akron just a half mile off Route 8. We are located at the corner of Graham Road and Bailey Road, directly across from PNC Bank. We share the building with Alireza Karbassi, D.M.D., M.S.D., an orthodontist. Neighboring areas we serve include: Akron, Tallmadge, Fairlawn, Stow, Hudson, Peninsula, Richfield, Everett, Kent, Mogadore, Copley, Pigeon Creek, Bath, Brimfield and Norton.
We offer free parking directly outside the building and our facilities are wheelchair accessible. The Akron METRO RTA (Portage/Graham Route 53) also has a direct bus line to our office.
Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Cuyahoga Falls Office Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary.
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits