About Our Mentor Law Office
The Mentor Office is Balin Law’s Headquarters. Balin Law has nine convenient locations throughout Northern Ohio, so help is never too far away. The office is located central to Lake County near Route 90 and Route 2 for convenient transportation access. The Mentor Office is a dual-language speaking disability law firm speaking English and Spanish; One of Ohio’s only Spanish-speaking Social Security Disability law firms. Neighboring areas include: Kirtland Hills, Kirtland, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills, Waite Hill, Painesville, Grand River, Fairport Harbor, Eastlake, Willowick, Wickliffe and Chardon.
Our Mentor office offers free, private parking and is wheelchair accessible. We make it a priority to treat our clients with respect and answer any questions they have regarding the disability process. Walk-ins are welcomed!
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Mentor Location Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Walk-Ins Welcomed
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Walk-Ins Welcomed
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Walk-Ins Welcomed
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Walk-Ins Welcomed
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Walk-Ins Welcomed
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits