About Our Toledo Law Office
Our Toledo office is located in the heart of Downtown Toledo on the corner of N Superior and Madison Ave. Our building is located between the Courtyard Huntington Center and the old KeyBank building with large pillars. The Toledo Bar Association is right down the street along with the Fifth Third Bank. Neighboring areas we serve include: Holland, Genoa, Woodville, Luckey, Maumee, Swanton, Walbridge, Oregon, Assumption, Sylvania, Reno Beach, Harbor View, Curtice and Rossford.
Street parking is available and the building is wheelchair accessible. Please note that appointments must be made by calling (419) 239-8586 or by filling out the contact form below.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Toledo Law Firm Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits