About Our Youngstown Law Office
Looking for a Social Security disability lawyer in Youngstown? Our Youngstown office is one of nine Balin Law locations. The office is located on Southwestern Run conveniently off I-76 and I-680. Neighboring areas we serve include: Hubbard, Niles, Canfield, Poland, Boardman, Churchill, Warren, Austintown, New Bedford and Campbell.
Our office is wheelchair accessible with plentiful, free parking. Please note that you must make an appointment by calling (330) 774-6737 or filling out the contact form below.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Our Youngstown Law Firm Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits