Help with Disability Application
Balin Law is here to help from the start. If you are unsure how to plead your case or if you are physically or mentally unable to handle the initial application, we can assist you with this process.
Appeal Denied Benefits
Did you receive a “Notice of Disapproved claim” letter? You're not alone. About 80% of initial application are denied.
This letter will tell you why you were denied. If you disagree, appeal! We are here to help appeal at any level, from the Request for Reconsideration, Hearing, or Review, up to Federal civil action.
You only have 60 days to file any appeal, so it's very important that you contact us as soon as possible. Your chances of winning an appeal double when you have a lawyer!
Think you can't afford an attorney? Find out how much it actually costs to hire us! (Hint: it's OK if you have no money!)
Representation at Appeal Hearing
If you have gotten this far, you want to make sure you're going to win at your hearing. The odds of finally getting approved for benefits is the highest at the hearing stage. This is probably because people are most likely to finally hire an attorney at this stage.
Call us as soon as you receive the Notice of Reconsideration letter. You'll know you've been denied again if it says the "previous determination was proper under the law.” You only get 60 days from that letter to request a hearing. We have a lot of work to do to prepare for a hearing, so contact us right away.
Filing Federal Civil Suit
Federal court litigation is the absolute last possible review of your case. In addition to being one of the few who take cases to federal court, Balin Law is also one of the very few who step in to litigate claims in federal court where other attorneys have lost.
Benefits of our Services
Balin Brings Benefits.
Our slogan has many meanings beyond just securing disability benefits. Our clients are consistently impressed by the level of service they receive from our team. Here are some of the many benefits of hiring Balin Law.
Dedicated Case Manager
Your key point of contact, your Case Manager will keep you informed and answer any questions you may have.
40+ Years in Business, 130+ Years of Experience
Balin Law has been advocating for clients with disabilities since 1980. Each attorney has been practicing for at least a decade, with over 130 years of experience combined.
The likelihood of being approved for benefits goes up at least 50% when you hire an attorney.
The amount of money you receive can greatly increase with the help of an attorney.
You can rest easier knowing you have a team of professionals handling your case.
Our team will help with all the paperwork and chasing down medical records.
Types of Disability Benefits
Social Security Benefits
The Social Security Administration (SSA) offers several programs that you may qualify for depending on your situation.
If you're unable to work due to a disability, you may be entitled to one or both of the disability benefits offered by the SSA: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Disability Insurance Plans
You may have a Disability Insurance policy through your employer, or if you purchased your own policy.
Medical Conditions That Can Qualify for Disability Benefits or SSI
We serve many disability types including, but not limited to:
- Cardiovascular conditions such as heart disease, heart attacks, and heart failure, etc.
- Cancer such as breast cancer, multiple myeloma, thyroid cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, and many more. *Note: expedited benefits may be available if cancer worsens after applying for disability.
- Digestive tract problems such as liver disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, etc.
- Hematological disorders such as hemophilia, Von Willebrand disease, etc.
- Immune system disorders such as HIV/AIDS, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, etc.
- Kidney disease (renal) problems such as kidney failure, kidney cancer, diabetes, etc.
- Mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, autism, ADHD, PTSD, bipolar disorder, etc.
- Musculoskeletal problems such as back injuries, joint issues, spinal injuries, etc.
- Neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, ALS, etc.
- Respiratory illnesses such as asthma, COPD, emphysema, etc.
- Senses & speech disorders such as vision or hearing loss, etc.
- Skin disorders such as dermatitis, ichthyosis, hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), bullous disease, etc.
- Various syndromes such as morbid obesity, chronic fatigue, chronic migraine, Guillain Barre syndrome, IBD or Crohn’s Disease, etc.
- Contact Us or call us today toll free at 866-492-2546 to get your questions answered!