Our Cleveland Social Security Disability Law Office
Voted Cleveland’s Top SSD Lawyers in Cleveland
Balin Law has been rated “Top 3 SSD Lawyers In Cleveland” for the past several years. Our Cleveland office is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland in the AECOM (formerly Penton Media) building across from the Galleria on East 9th St. There are several convenient tourist attractions and restaurants near by such as the Cleveland Rock Hall and the Winking Lizard. Neighboring areas we serve include: Tremont, Lakewood, Bratenahl, Brooklyn, Cuyahoga Heights, Newburgh Heights, Cleveland Heights and Parma.
The office is located right off Rt. 2 and is easily accessible by public transportation provided by the RTA (77F, 90F, and 1). Complimentary parking is validated for clients at the East 6th parking lot in the AECOM parking garage. This location is ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible.
Are you seeking a successful Social Security disability lawyer to fight for you?
- Have you filed a claim that’s been denied?
- Are you seeking a free consultation to explore your options?
- Whether you are preparing to file a claim for benefits for the first time or you have been fighting for your benefits for years, Balin Law can help.
Cleveland Office Hours
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, By Appointment Only
- Free Consultations
- Filing Initial Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Disabled Widow and Widower’s Benefits
- Disabled Adult Child (DAC) Benefits
- Social Security Disability Survivor Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Benefits (LTD)
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Service Connected Disability Benefits